Glass Balustrades Dubai
Do you want to add a touch of luxury to your home? If so, then our glass balustrades are the perfect choice for you. We’re proud to offer an extensive range of high-quality products that will transform any space in your home into something truly special. Whether it’s a balcony or patio door, we can help you achieve the look and feel that you desire with ease.
Our doors come in different styles including folding doors Dubai, sliding doors Dubai and many more. They also come in various colors like white glass balustrade Dubai, black glass balustrade Dubai and much more! You can choose from either clear or frosted glasses depending on what suits your needs best. No matter how big or small your project is, we have all the tools needed to make sure it gets done right every time! And if there are any issues along the way don’t hesitate to contact us – we’re always happy to help out!
What are glass balustrades and what are they used for ?
How do you choose the right glass balustrade system
The benefits of having a glass balustrade
- It is great to look through the transparent glass balustrade – there are no solid bars or obstacles that block your view.
- A perfect solution for people suffering from claustrophobia, vertigo or who just cannot stand having any kind of barrier between them and their environment.
- Eye-catching modern design makes your home look more stylish.
- Easy to clean, made from toughened glass, which is shatter-proof and 100% transparent.
- Can be installed in anywhere because it needs no specially prepared surfaces.
- Balustrades are available in different shapes, designs, colours and sizes so you can easily find something that fits your home perfectly.
- They are safe to use as they have thick glass. It is difficult for people climb over them or fall through. So there is no need to worry.
- And of course it is very practical and economical as you won’t have to spend any money on paint or hire painters for your house.
Glass balustrade installation tips
Glass balustrade maintenance tips
Glass balustrades are very useful but they also require a lot of maintenance especially if you live in an area where there is a high degree of humidity. In order to prevent fungal growth, use distilled water while cleaning them.
- If you are cleaning the glass balustrades only to remove any surface deposits, use distilled water mixed with a very mild detergent. Never use tap water as it contains lime and calcium which will lead to the deposition of these minerals on your glass railing increasing its weight. This could also lead to fungal growth which is an ideal sanctuary for moss and algae.
- In case there are any stains on the surface, use a solution of half vinegar and half water with a little detergent added to it. If possible try to avoid using a steel wool or other abrasive scourers as they can leave rust marks if left for a while. Always dry the surface immediately after you have finished cleaning it.
- If you have to use a powerful detergent then wear gloves while cleaning the surface. This will prevent any chemical burn on your skin which could happen if you are not careful while applying the chemicals. Never use harsh solvents like acetone, methylated spirits or ethyl alcohol as they can damage the glass balustrades by dissolving the surface of the glass.
- Using the correct materials – To keep your balustrade clean, it is also vital that you use the correct tools for this. If you are using a mop which has been used on hard floors before, then there is every chance that this could scratch the surface of your glass balustrade. It is certainly a good idea to use a different one for this task using a microfibre cloth would be ideal.
- Always use a dry or cotton cloth to remove your cleaning solution before you wipe it with a clean and dry soft lint free cloth. This will prevent spotting and streaking on the surface after drying. If there are any streaks present, it means that you have not wiped them enough so do go over them again and again until they are completely gone.
- If you find that there is a thin crust forming on the glass surface then remove it as soon as possible before it begins to spread and replace the crust with more deposits. This can be done by using very fine sandpaper or steel wool instead of cleaning the surface with chemicals.
- Always remember that you have to be very careful when you are cleaning glass surfaces with chemicals as they can damage the surface if used in excess. Use your common sense while applying them and try not to let them stay on the surface for a long time. If you have any doubts about the suitability of a certain cleaning chemical for your balustrade, check with a professional.