Pergola in Dubai
Pergolas are the perfect way to add shade and style to your outdoor living space. They’re also great for creating an intimate, private area in which you can relax with friends or family. Our pergolas are custom-built by our team of experts, so they fit perfectly into any backyard or patio space. You can choose from a variety of styles and colors that will complement the look of your home while providing protection from the sun and rain.
Add value and beauty to your property today with a new pergola from Glass Rus! With just one phone call we’ll come out for an estimate, answer any questions you might have about installation, and provide you with a quote within 24 hours – guaranteed! Don’t wait another minute – order now before it gets too hot outside!
What are its benefits
A pergola is an excellent way to add more space to your home exterior, without having to turn your entire yard into a useful space. For example, if you have a backyard pool and patio area, you can add on a pergola to extend your space and turn it into an outdoor living area. Pergolas are also very versatile in terms of their design and function, and they can be used for several different things:
Shade: Pergola structures provide excellent shade for both people and plants. If you own a business, pergola shade can dramatically boost your sales. Because they are so large and have many posts, they offer beautiful shade in the afternoon when the sun is at its hottest. Many people use them to create outdoor restaurants with shaded areas for their customers to sit in.
Pergolas also provide excellent shade for plants, which helps flowers, fruits, and vegetables grow. In hotter regions, a pergola can help keep your garden from overheating and prevent the soil from drying out. Additionally, they provide shade for backyard pools which can extend their usability into the hottest parts of the day.
Privacy: When you add a pergola to your property, it instantly adds a lot of privacy. This is especially important if your backyard neighbors have a view into your yard space. A pergola can be covered in vines, which will add an additional layer of privacy and prevent anyone from seeing what’s going on inside your outdoor living spaces.
Decorative: Pergolas are excellent for adding an extra decorative touch to your property. Since they are already very large structures, the posts and beams create a lot of visual impact which can be complemented by vines, flowers, or any other decoration that you choose to attach to it.
Extending your Living Space: As mentioned in the intro, pergolas are great for adding more space to your home exterior. Whether you have a pool area or patio, you can add on a pergola to extend it and use it as an outdoor living area. Additionally, if your backyard is too shady during the day, you can add on a pergola to bring more light into the space.
Conversation areas: Pergolas are perfect for setting up conversation areas in your backyard because they provide lots of space, making them great for parties. They also look very unique and create an interesting design element that is often used in landscape design.
Have a Look on
How to choose the right pergola for your home
Pergolas are structures that are usually built on top of porches or patios. They are very useful because they provide a shaded spot for you to relax in, while eliminating direct sunlight from assaulting your eyes and skin. However, choosing the right one for your home might be a little difficult since there are a lot of options available in the market today. Here are some things to consider when looking for a good pergola design:
- Proper Functionality: The first thing to look upon is whether the pergola you are considering will provide proper shade coverage for your area. You should measure out your area and compare it to the dimensions mentioned in the product description. This way, it would be easy to see whether or not it will fit.
- Length of the Material: If you are planning on building your pergola yourself, you must consider how long your materials would be. Some pergolas can be extended further than others because their beams and posts are longer than usual. It is important that they match the length of the beams in order to support the roof or cover.
- Proper Post Design: If you are planning on building your pergola by yourself, be sure to know the right post type to get . There are different posts available in the market that support different shapes and designs of roofs. You should choose one that matches the length of your beams, while providing enough support for it.
- Ease of Installation: Another thing to consider when purchasing a pergola is how much skill and effort would be needed in order to install it. Some pergolas can be installed within minutes, while others might require an experienced contractor or carpenter. Check whether the product description has any information regarding the time it takes to properly set up.
- Weather Resistance: Once you have installed your pergola, you should ensure that it will stay sturdy and strong through different weather conditions. Check if the pergola is resistant to heavy rain or snowfall. It would not be wise to invest on something that might fall apart because of a little precipitation!
- Design: Finally, choose a pergola design that suits the charm of your home. Pergolas come in different designs, so you should choose one that best compliments your house . There are also models that can be custom built to suit the specifications of the buyer.
Want To Know
The best way to install a pergola
A pergola can be a great addition to your backyard, and it is very easy to build. However, the first step in building one would be how to install a pergola. For this reason, we’ve identified three steps as how to install a pergola perfectly
Step 1: Choose right size: Always choose the right pergola size for your outdoor space. Pergola too big or too small will only make your outdoor living area look awkward or crowded, respectively. In addition, it is important that you take the time to assess your space so you can choose a design that looks best on it.
Step 2: Choose right place: Make sure to install your pergola in the right location of your yard or garden. If you opt for a shaded area, make sure that you select a climate zone that is appropriate for this type of outdoor fixture. At the same time, your pergola should not block any walkways or entryways so people can still access these areas.
Step 1: Clear the Area for Your Pergola
The first step is to clear the area where you will be placing your pergola. This means that there should be as little as possible obstructing it. Remove all plants, grass, bushes and any other plants from the area around the space where you’ll put your pergola.
Step 2: Build the Base of the Pergola
The next step is to build the base for your pergola. You will need to determine how large you want this area before starting. Once you have done that, begin digging holes in each corner about 8 inches deep. Pour concrete into these holes and set 4×4 poles into the holes. Allow the concrete to continue drying for about 24 hours before moving onto step three.
Step 3: Add Support Beams and Decoration
The final step is decorating your pergola and adding support beams if necessary. To add support beams, you will need to purchase some 2×4 boards which you will use to connect the top of your pergola beams with the 4x4s that are buried in the ground. If you have any, you can also add lattice along one side which will provide additional shade.
By following these three steps, you should be able to perfectly install a pergola in your own backyard.
Let`s Have a Look
How to maintain your pergola so it lasts for years
Pergola can be an excellent addition to the exterior of your home. It helps you to enlarge the scale of your outdoor living space by providing shade and tranquility. However, it is very important that you give proper care to your pergola so it lasts for years.
1. Check for any broken or loose connection between metal parts regularly. While your pergola may seem to be working fine at this moment, you should take a closer look and check if there is any loose connection between the metal parts. This can help prevent unwanted accidents in the future.
2. Invest on high quality exterior finish materials only. One of the most common mistakes made by homeowners is that they invest on just any exterior finish materials for their pergolas. However, you should know that not all exterior materials can withstand harsh weather conditions and other factors that may cause damage to your property. It is advisable that you consult a professional before deciding on the type of finishing material to use.
3. Regularly clean the wooden surfaces. Your pergola may look great on the exterior, but you still have to maintain the beauty of its wooden surfaces. This means that you should regularly clean them using a soft brush and all-purpose cleaner.
4. Clean metal parts at least twice a month. It is important that you also clean metal parts using soft steel wool or another type of metal cleaner. Avoid using any type of abrasive material for this purpose because it may cause damage.
5. Toss out old cushions and pillows regularly. You should make sure that your pergola is comfortable to sit on during hot summer days by placing sofa sets or chairs with big soft cushions. However, these items will only remain nice and new if you replace them once they start to wear down.
6. Take extra steps to ensure the safety of your pergola by investing on sturdy railing, balustrades or handrails if necessary. Your pergola will only look nice when there are no loose parts that might cause damage to people who use it, especially your family members and friends. You may also want to consult a professional home improvement expert if you need help with this matter.
Why Folding Doors in Dubai
Advantages of using Pergola
A pergola is a great addition to any backyard. It can be used for shade, privacy, and it creates an outdoor living space that you and your family will enjoy spending time in. If you want one of these structures in your yard, but don’t know how to build it or where to start, here are several advantages of using a pergola.
One of the biggest advantages is that it can be used to create outdoor living space. If you like spending time outside, but don’t have an actual patio or deck, building a pergola would give you the perfect platform to spend quality time with friends and family.
Privacy is another advantage that many people use pergolas for. You can surround it with your favorite flowers or vegetables, and create a private space that you know won’t be seen by anyone else in your neighborhood.
Shade is yet another great advantage of this structure. Depending on how tall it is and what materials you decide to use, it can provide a place for people to sit down and enjoy the outdoors without getting sunburned. This works well for places like patios or porches where there isn’t enough shade otherwise. If you’re the type who wants to work outside in the yard, but you can’t because of how much sun it gets, a shade-producing structure like a pergola is perfect. It will allow you to spend quality time outside without worrying about getting a sunburn or overheating.
Want to Know
Ideas on how to decorate your pergola
If you’re looking for ideas on how to decorate your pergola , here are some ways that can make it more inviting and pleasant:
- You can use vines and climbing roses or other flowers over the railing and the columns. Just be sure that whatever plant you choose can thrive in tropical or warm subtropical climates.
- If you prefer to keep plants out of direct contact with the pergola, you can instead drape vines and other plants on top of it and let them trail down over the side. But just like the hanging plants, it’s important that you don’t let the gravity pull down the foliage so much that it damages your pergola.
- You can also attach pots on each post, but be careful that you use waterproof ones. A classic choice is the terra cotta pot painted in vibrant colors. You can even paint or decorate your pergola to complement it.
- When hanging objects from the top, don’t just let them dangle there without proper support. Use strings to tie them securely in place. You can also use white or colourful balls and other such objects for a more festive look.
- If you prefer, you could paint the pergola with bright colors or attach flower boxes on each post if you want to make it look like a fence. Just be sure that they are securely attached with strong brackets. One way to make the pergola look more inviting is by choosing cushioned furniture in bright colors that can stand up to outdoor conditions. If you’re not afraid of making major changes, you could move or remove some of the columns or posts to achieve a different look.
- Whether you prefer simple, delicate flowers or the more dramatic hanging plants, if you follow these decorating ideas, your pergola can be transformed into a veritable paradise.
- You can use curtain clips and attach them to the top rail. This will be a great place to hang plants as well. If you don’t like the idea of flowering plants around your pergola then simply put some hanging plants in there instead.
- If you have some extra space around the base of your pergola then you could try putting some grass or ground cover in there. If you don’t want to do this, you can always plant a vine on the sides and let it climb up the pergola. This will not only add a nice touch but it will also provide a little shade from time to time.