Frame less Folding Door
Are you looking for a new door? Our doors are made from high-quality materials that will last for years. They’re easy to install and come in many styles, so you can find the perfect one for your home. We offer free shipping on all of our products – no matter where you live – and we have an excellent customer service team who is always available to answer any questions or concerns.
You won’t be disappointed with our selection of folding doors, which include glass options as well as solid wood choices. Plus, they look great! Whether it’s a modern style or something more traditional, these doors will add character and charm to your home without breaking the bank. And because we want everyone to enjoy their purchase experience with us, we offer a lifetime warranty on every product that leaves our warehouse. That means if anything ever goes wrong with your door (and it shouldn’t), just let us know and we’ll fix it right away at no cost to you!
Where to use folding doors
- Frame less folding doors is a new concept that has been introduced to make your home look more beautiful and modern. It gives you an opportunity to open up your house, let the light come in, and enjoy the view of lush green gardens or blue sky with white clouds. You can also use it as a partition wall between two rooms if required.
- Frame less folding doors system is made from high quality aluminum alloy which makes it strong enough to be used as a partition wall too. The door panels are available in various colors like White, Silver, Gold etc., so that you can choose one according to your taste and preference. These doors have become very popular among people who want their homes to look stylish yet simple at the same time without compromising on safety & security aspects of their property. They are easy-to-install and require minimal maintenance too!
- In the office, overhead storage cabinets are very useful to keep things off the floor and easily accessible. However, they’re typically a large space-waster. Floor-to-ceiling storage cabinets solve this problem and take advantage of otherwise unused vertical space. All you need is one wall with a good sturdy door and you’re set!
- The kitchen is another great place to use folding doors. A pantry with four or five shelves can take up a lot of room, especially when you need that space for appliances like the refrigerator and oven. Put up some overhead cabinets (with an eye-catching door!) and keep your pantry off the floor with easy access. It’s not just the kitchen that can benefit. Entertainment centers are prime places for storage. When not in use, put your stuff away so you have more living space.
- Folding doors give you so many options! Closets take up a lot of room and dividers are not always ideal. You can go with a wardrobe-style closet or one that calls attention to the design of the door.
- Folding doors aren’t just for storage either. They’re great in bathrooms, bedrooms and more! Folding doors are classy, useful, easy to use and best of all, they’ll save you space.
Have a Look on
Frame less folding door advantages
- Easy installation, low maintenance
One advantage frame less folding doors have over traditional ones is the ease in which they can be installed. In most installations, there is no need to install any hardware on either side of the opening because these doors are completely self-supporting. Maintenance is also kept to a minimum because there are fewer parts that can break or wear out and need replacing.
- Customizable for any opening
The panels of frame less folding doors can be made in any size and fit into nearly any existing door opening, unlike traditional doors which require special manufacturing techniques and tools. For this reason, these folding door panels can be made to fit any desired shape or size of opening.
- Versatile use
These doors are easy to open and close even if there is no room on either side for the door to swing like it normally would. They can also be used as an alternative for pool gates, shower enclosures and store front display cases.
- May be installed in various locations
These doors can be folded and stored when not in use, which may make them suitable for installation in high traffic areas such as entries, corridors and spaces with limited storage space, like bathrooms. They can also be used to provide additional protection during bad weather conditions like hurricanes and tornadoes or in areas that are prone to earthquakes.
- Allows increased visibility when open
These doors allow for a significant amount of visibility in both directions when they are in the fully opened position. This is in contrast to standard doors which often make it necessary in most installations to step back from doorways when they are closed and cannot be opened wide enough to see clearly from one door into another. In addition, they can also be useful in preventing the spread of fire between two rooms since there is no risk that a fire will get stuck behind them when open and block access from one room to the other.
Want To Know
What type of material is used for a folding door
A folding door is a special type of door that has two or more panels that fold into an open position. There are many materials available for folding doors, but here we will only discuss the most common and popular ones. These three types of material feature different benefits and detriments.
Wood – Wood is a popular material for folding doors because it’s highly resistant to wear and tear, but there are different types of wood that offer various benefits or detriments. The most common types of wood used for folding doors are: cedar, cypress, redwood, and mahogany. wood is highly resistant to warping and wear and tear, but it’s hard to transport and is more expensive than aluminum
Aluminum – Aluminum is a popular material for folding doors because it’s lighter than wood, but it’s also less durable. Aluminum is prone to warping and needs regular maintenance because it’s very susceptible to scratches. Aluminum is lighter than wood and can be easily transported, but it’s also susceptible to warping and needs occasional maintenance.
PVC – PVC is the cheapest option out of all three materials. It doesn’t warp or require maintenance, but it isn’t as resistant as wood or aluminum. PVC folding doors are perfect for people who want to take advantage of the benefits offered by other materials without having to pay too much. PVC, on the other hand, is the cheapest option out of all three and features no warping or maintenance issues. The choice between wood, aluminum, and PVC ultimately depends on the customer’s preferences.
Let`s Have a Look
How do you install a folding door
If you are installing your own folding door, all you need to do is assemble the door. The instructions can be found with the hardware that comes with it. Installing a folding door is a great way to improve your home’s functionality and appearance. Folding doors are available in a variety of materials, styles, and colors, so you can find the perfect one for your home. With the help of our experienced professionals, installing a folding door is an easy process that will take just a few hours. You’ll be able to enjoy your new folding door right away! Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for your folding door installation project!
But if you want to do this on your own then the first thing you need to do is prepare the frame of your door for installation. If you are not using a contractor, it is essential that this part of the process is done correctly so that you can go back and adjust anything if necessary. You will also have to have all the tools needed for the job.
Tools needed for installing a folding door:
- Tape measure
Once you have all the appropriate tools, you need to get the frame ready. You want to be sure that all your measurements are accurate so you do not have any problems with your door shutting or catching on the track. These are places where mistakes are often made in this process.
Want to Know
How to care for and maintain your folding doors
For most people, folding doors are an essential part of the home. They are easy to use and can open up a room completely giving it a sense of space. With the right sort of care, they should last for many years without any significant problems. Here are some useful tips on how to make sure your folding doors are cared for correctly.
1. Regularly check your folding doors for signs of wear and tear. This includes scratches on the frame or stiles, and ensuring hinges and handles are still stiff and sturdy.
2. To make sure your folding doors always look good it is advisable to clean them at least once a month with warm water and a cloth or sponge. This will remove any dust or cobwebs.
3. Another good practice it to keep your handles and hinges oiled as this reduces the need for regular cleaning and makes sure that the folding doors remain as easy to use as possible. Just use a small amount of machine oil on a cloth and apply this to the hinges and handles.
4. Avoid storing items up against the folding doors as this may cause them to warp or scratch highly visible parts of the door.
5. Regularly check that your clipping stays are lubricated by applying a small amount of machine oil at each end where they clip into place. This will ensure that they remain well-oiled and in good condition.
6. Never use any chemicals to clean the panels of your folding doors, this could cause damage or discolouration to the doors themselves.
7. The best way to maintain your folding doors is by keeping them oiled and regularly checking for signs of wear and tear. This will prevent any problems from arising in the future.