Accordion Doors In Dubai
An accordion door is an interior door that opens by folding back in sections (rather than by swinging on hinges). Accordion doors are commonly used as sun shades or privacy screens. They can also be used to seal off rooms within a building such as restrooms or changing areas.
-Are typically 2 ft 2 in wide by 8 ft tall
-Are available in hollow or solid core, metal or wood
-Can be single or double paneled.
Accordion doors are suitable for rooms where noise is an issue as it reduces the volume of air flow and sound throughout the room. They are also good for sun control as they reduce heat gain through the windows they are installed on using the principle of thermal insulation, thus making them energy-efficient.
What are accordion doors and how do they work
Accordion doors are a type of door that collapse into one another as they fold and unfold. The top-hung design makes these doors possible
When you open these doors, the panels collapse into one another, making people think of an accordion as they fold and unfold. Accordion doors were actually inspired by origami, the Japanese art of paper folding.
Each panel is made of a lightweight aluminum that weighs less than 2 pounds. The lightweight material helps make these doors easier to open and close, as opposed to traditional accordion doors which are extremely heavy.
There are a few different styles of accordion doors on the market depending on what each one’s function is. There are accordion doors for cabinet inserts, closet doors and passage doors
Accordion doors add a lot of character to any space.If your room is dark in color or has limited natural lighting, the unique design of accordion door will help bring in more light into that space
Have a Look on
The benefits of having accordion doors in your home
- The Accordion Door is very flexible in terms of design and can be used in place of virtually any door in a home.
- They are easy to store away if you don’t need them anymore, however, they are rather bulky.
- If you suffer from claustrophobia or fear small spaces, these doors can help change that belief because you don’t need to close them all the way.
- Very easy and simple to install, requiring little effort and time.
- Can be extremely cost efficient and can be easily altered if necessary without too much trouble.
- The Accordion Door has a very unique look to it, especially when compared to other doors.
- They can also be opened with ease whenever needed, and closing is just as spontaneous and effortless.
- Very easy to maintain and clean.
Want To Know
How to choose the right accordion door for your needs
Sliding door systems from Folding Doors are a modern alternative to conventional swing doors. Using a mix of sophisticated materials and high quality construction, Folding Doors has been able to achieve a range of looks, suited to many different tastes and requirements.
STEP 1: Determine your budget
The first thing you need to establish is the amount you want to spend on the new sliding door system for your home or office. You need to understand that spending more money will give you a wide range of extra features and a more extensive choice in terms of materials used.
STEP 2: Determine how much space you have
The next thing to determine is the amount of space you have available. The more space you have, the wider and longer your doors can be, which will allow for a greater variety of choices when it comes to design.
STEP 3: Define your requirements
Having decided on budget and space, the next thing you need to determine is the specific function of the doors. For example, do you want your doors to be used for opening inwards or outwards? Do you have a very large space which needs dividing into separate rooms? Will you be opening them manually or automatically?
From all of this information we can determine what material your door should be made from. Once you have answered all of these questions, it’s much easier for us to understand your requirements. With that information we can then determine which sliding door system will best suit your needs.
STEP 4: Visualise
Once you’ve answered all of these questions, the last thing you need to do is visualise what type of door would work best in your space. This can be a very effective method of choosing which doors to buy. You can then use Folding Doors’ 3D configurator to visualise the door in your space before you make a choice.
STEP 5: Order!
By going through all these steps, hopefully you should have found the perfect sliding door system for your home or place of work.
Why Accordion Doors in Dubai
Accordion door care and maintenance
Accordion doors are low-maintenance products that can provide exceptional convenience and style to your home, so purchase the best quality door available to increase its service life up to 20 years or more. Since you can easily clean, lubricate and restore its parts as needed, you will only need to replace worn out components every decade or so. Follow these simple steps from time to time to ensure your accordion door continues providing exceptional value for many years to come.
Steps for Accordion Door Care and Maintenance:
1. Cleaning Accordion doors should be cleaned periodically to remove dirt and debris that might accumulate over time. For fabric panels, place a lint-free cloth in a bucket of warm water and cleaning solution (such as mild dish soap and warm water) and lightly rub the panel to remove dirt and grime. Rinse the cloth in clear water and lightly wipe down the panel with it. Do not apply too much pressure or use overly wet rags because this could damage the fabric.
Steps for cleaning vinyl panels are similar but you will need a squeegee instead of a cloth, along with window cleaner (a mild variety) and water in a spray bottle. Spray the window cleaner on the panel and wipe it off with squeegee. Rinse the squeegee frequently in clear water to prevent streaking before you remove dirt or debris from the track system.
2. Lubricating Accordion doors should be lubricated whenever necessary, particularly when the door feels stiff when you pull it open. Lubricate the rollers with a light grade oil to keep them turning smoothly and reduce friction on the track system (which prevents unnecessary wear and tear). Do not use lubricants like WD-40 or other types of household lubricant because they could damage the vinyl material of your accordion door.
3. Replacing worn out parts The lifespan of accordion doors depends on how frequently they are used and the quality of the door. When accordion doors are subject to excessive wear and tear, you could need to replace worn-out parts like rollers, cords or hinges to keep its mechanism in order. Replacing these parts is easy; simply follow the instructions in the manual that accompanied your accordion door.
4. Fixing Loose panels are inevitable because of wear and tear over time, but you can quickly fix this problem by tightening up the screws or bolts on either side of your accordion door using a screwdriver. If there are any damaged screws, replace them with new ones immediately to prevent further damage.
5. Restoring the track system When accordion doors are used frequently or subject to heavy traffic, the plastic tracks may show visible signs of wear and tear such as dents and scratches on its surface. Over time, these cosmetic blemishes can accumulate and cause the door to catch on the tracks when opening or closing. To restore the track system, apply a light coating of clear nail polish or hardening solution to protect the surface from further damage and improve its appearance.
6. Inspecting the panels Accordion doors are made with fabric, vinyl or bamboo panels so you should inspect them frequently to ensure they have not worn out from excessive use. For example, if your accordion door has been exposed to direct sunlight for several hours every day over a period of time, it could encourage the fabric panel to fade or become brittle. You should check for loose or worn out components on the panels to prevent them from breaking apart when you operate the door.
Want to Know
Where to Order High quality Accordion doors in Dubai
Looking for Accordion doors in Dubai? You’ve come to the right place. We are a leading supplier of high quality accordion doors in Dubai. Our products are designed to provide you with maximum performance at an affordable price.
All our products are made from high grade aluminum that is corrosion resistant and will not rust or corrode over time. This means they can be used both indoors and outdoors without any issues whatsoever. They also have a sleek design which makes them aesthetically pleasing as well as functional! What more could you want? Get your hands on one today by visiting our website!